Optrex Actimist Eye Spray - 10ml
Soothing dry, irritated eyes is now so easy...
...You can do it with your eyes closed!
Do you struggle applying drops? Would you prefer not to have to touch your eye? NEW Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Spray is an ideal alternative!
The revolutionary new format in the Optrex range, Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Spray is applied to CLOSED EYELIDS to repair and restore dry, irritated eyes. The easy to use spray provides clinically proven relief and is even suitable to be applied to closed eyelids to repair the tear film and restore dry, irritated eyes.
We're all susceptible to dry, irritated feeling eyes. One of the main causes is our modern lifestyles - staring at a computer screen, driving long distances, air conditioning and central heating are all culprits. Contact lens wearers and older people (particularly women) are also prone.
How does it work?
Your eyes are covered by a thin layer of liquid called the tear film, which helps prevent your eye's moisture from evaporating. When your eyes' get dry it's usually because your tear film has broken up and developed tiny gaps which allow moisture to evaporate from the eyes. Optrex Actimist™ helps repair your tear film in an amazing way.
1. Sprayed on closed eyes...
- You don't need to put anything directly into your eye or even touch your eye: just spray Optrex Actimist™ Eye Spray onto your closed eyelids
- You can use Optrex Actimist™ Eye Spray even while you are wearing contact lenses or eye make-up
- Optrex Actimist™ Eye Spray is easy and convenient to use - anytime, anyplace.
2. ...Works on dry, irritated eyes
- The tiny particles in Optrex Actimist™ Eye Spray collect at the edges of your eyelid
- When you open your eyes the particles gently work their way in, then in a few blinks the particles spread across the surface of your eye
- As the spray is made from a similar ingredient as your natural tear film it helps to repair the gaps in your damaged tear film
- This reduces the loss of moisture from the eye and helps restore the natural moisture balance for soothing, clinically proven relief
The result - effective relief of that dry, irritated feeling
- Available in pharmacies and supermarkets
- The spray bottle contains 100 applications
- A shelf life of 3 years means you should be able to use it until the bottle is finished
- The sterile spray mechanism means there is no need to throw the bottle away after the 28 days, like many drop treatments
Optrex Actimist™ Eye Spray is made from a similar ingredient as your natural tear film (tiny oily particles called Liposomes). It also contains Vitamin A and E.
Do you wear contacts?
7 out of 10 contact lens wearers suffer from dry eyes at some point. Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Spray is ideal for contact lens wearers and there is no need to remove your lenses to use it - simply spray onto your closed eye in exactly the same way but with the lens in place.