Full Marks Solution Spray - 150ml
How does it work?
Full Solution Spray has been clinically proven to kill head lice and eliminate their eggs. Unlike traditional head lice treatments which poison the lice, Full Marks Solution Spray has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die. They can be removed along with any eggs using the fine toothed Full Marks Removal Comb provided.
To treat head lice, first, comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove any tangles. Shake the bottle and apply the solution to dry hair by spraying close to the root. Ensure the entire scalp and hair are fully coated with the solution. Massage in and leave on the hair for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, comb through the hair using its fine metal toothed Full Marks Removal Comb provided to remove dead lice and any eggs.
Once finished, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo, It may be necessary to do this a few times to completely remove the solution.
Repeat the above steps on days 7 and/or 14 as required.
What is it used for?
- Avoid getting the solution in contact with the eyes.
- Don't apply the lotion to broken or infected skin.
- Full marks lotion contains flammable alcohol. You should avoid naked flames and lighted objects, eg lit cigarettes or gas rings, while applying the lotion and when the lotion is on your hair. Do not use a hairdryer to dry the hair. Do not cover the head before the lotion has dried completely. If you are leaving the lotion on overnight, the hair should be dry before retiring to bed.
- This preparation may affect permed, coloured or bleached hair.
- This preparation may stain fabrics.
- It is recommended that people giving repeated applications or treating large numbers of individuals, eg clinic nurses, should wear rubber gloves to apply and wash out the lotion.
- Full marks lotion should not be used more than once in a week, or for more than three consecutive weeks.
Not to be used in
- Infants under six months of age, unless on the advice of a doctor.
- Alcohol-based lotions such as this one are not recommended for small children or for people with asthma or severe eczema.
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- Caution flammable: keep medication away from fire or flames.
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Just because a side effect is stated here does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Skin irritation.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the medicine's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.