Lyclear Repellent Spray - 100ml
How does it work?
Lyclear Repellent spray contains a widely-used insect repellent, commonly known as IR3535. Tests have proven that IR3535 provides safe and effective protection against head lice infestation.
To keep hair free from lice, use Lyclear Repellent every morning. Use immediately after using a head lice treatment to prevent re-infestation. If any family member should have an active head lice infestation, it is advisable that all the family use Lyclear Repellent each morning.
Spray Lyclear Head Lice Repellent on the hair in the morning after styling in the usual way. As a guide, apply between 5 and 25 sprays according to length of hair.
Allow the hair to dry naturally without applying heat. Do not use a hairdryer.
Suitable for use on adults and children over 2 years.
What is it used for?
- This preparation is for external use only.
- If this preparation is introduced into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- This preparation may affect permed, coloured or bleached hair.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if severe or prolonged signs of skin reactions or scalp irritation occurs.
Not to be used in
- Infants under six months of age, except on medical advice.
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Just because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Local skin reaction e.g. redness, itchiness, burning.
- Flushing of the skin due to widening of the small blood vessels (erythema).
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the medicine's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.