Snoreeze Nasal Spray - 10ml -
25 Nights of Peace
Proven and effective relief from snoring
About Snoreeze Nasal Spray:
Snoreeze Nasal Spray is ideal for snoring caused by a cold, allergies or a blocked nose.
The spray contains a blend of active ingredients, which coats the nasal passages to open the airways and improve airflow.
The formula has a unique time-release effect, ensuring that the ingredients remain active and help stop snoring throughout the night.
Snoreeze Nasal Spray is preservative free and based on natural active ingredients including:
- Essential Oils of Lavender and Thyme - to aid easy breathing
- Menthyl Lactate - to moisturise the nasal passages
- Xanthan Gum - for lubrication
Snoreeze helps you and your partner enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
Apply each night (or as required) as follows:
- Blow your nose to clear the nasal passages
- Shake bottle
- Spray twice in each nostril
10ml bottle, suitable for 25 nights' use.
- aqua (water)
- sorbitan stearate (vegetal origin)
- polysorbate 60 (from vegetable oil)
- sodium chloride (salt)
- glycerine (vegetal origin)
- calendula officinalis (flower extract)
- menthyl lactate
- xanthan gum (from sugar and molasses)
- cellulose gum (vegetal origin)
- guar gum (vegetal origin)
- thymus vulgaris (thyme oil)
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil)
Snoreeze Nasal Spray is suitable for vegetarians, and does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Snoreeze Nasal Spray is medically certified and has been produced to pharmaceutical standards.
- Keep out of reach of small children
- Spray pump contains small parts
- Store in a dark place, below 25°C
- Snoreeze Nasal Spray should be used at room temperature
- Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients
- Snoreeze recommends that if you are pregnant, consult your doctor before use
There is no guaranteed cure for snoring. However, Snoreeze can relieve the symptoms of snoring to help provide a peaceful night's sleep.
Snoreeze is not a cure for sleep apnoea (a related respiratory medical condition). You may be suffering from sleep apnoea if you stop breathing during the night, wake up tired and unrefreshed or fall asleep easily during the day. If you experience any of these symptoms we recommend that you consult your doctor.