Gaviscon Peppermint Liquid Relief brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. It can be used to treat gastric reflux (a condition in which the acid stomach contents flow upwards into the foodpipe) and flatulence caused by gastric reflux.
Sodium bicarbonate 133.5 mg, Calcium carbonate 80 mg, Sodium alginate 250 mg.
Do not store above 30oC. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Preparation and Usage
- Adults should take 10-20ml after meals and at bedtime.
- Children 6-12 years: 5-10ml after meals and at bedtime.
- 2-6 years: not recommended except on medical advice.
- Not recommended for infants.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
- Consult doctor before use if on a low sodium diet.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days, please consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any side-effects.
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this product.
- Shake the bottle well.