OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets are fine needles used with a lancing device to draw blood samples for glucose testing. The thin tip makes testing less painful, and can be used on multiple areas of the body. The 28-gauge lancing device allows for smaller sample collections. Use with the OneTouch Ultra and OneTouch UltraSmart Meters and the OneTouch InDuo System. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Diabetes Care products.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water
- Dry well
- Load lancet into lancing device and twist off protective cap
- Choose a spot on the side of a different finger each time you take a blood sample
- Follow lancing device manufacturer’s instructions for obtaining a blood sample
- Eject lancet from lancing device and snap-on safety cap before discarding
To minimize the pain of testing: Change lancet after every use to ensure the least painful puncture.
Lancets become dull and painful when re-used.