- The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched “”extreme anti-UVA”” performance of Photoderm MAX Cream safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- The melting texture of Photoderm Max Cream leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm Max Cream spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm Max Cream is water-resistant and photostable.
- Photoderm Max Cream is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
How to use
- Apply Photoderm Max Cream generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
- Reapply Photoderm Max Cream frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclomethicone, C20- 22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.Hypoallergénique. Hypoallergenic.