HealthAid 2-Day Detox Plan (13 Active Herbs)
Detoxification is a normal body process to eliminate or neutralise toxins in the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and skin. The 2 Day Detox Plan offers cleansing and purifying properties to the body, which is convenient after excessive alcohol intake or consumption of non-healthy fatty foods. It contains scientifically selected plant extracts and powerful antioxidants, which could assist the body in eliminating toxic waste, keeping you clean and healthy.
What is the 2-Day Detox Plan for?
- The herbal ingredients may help to stimulate certain organs allowing a complete detoxification of the body
- Assists the liver in converting toxins from lipid soluble to water soluble and flush them out of the body
- Beneficial for the maintanance of colon care and optimum functioning of the digestive system
- Beneficial for the maintanance of normal kidney function
- May stimulate metabolism and improve gastro-intestinal health
- Beneficial for the maintanance of healthy skin
The 2 Day Detox Plan may be of benefit to:
- People who want a quick and easy detox plan for the whole body
- Those who may have been drinking to excess and eating fatty foods
- Those who want to detoxify liver and kidneys
- People who wish to give themselves an energy boost
When Should I Take the 2 Day Detox Plan?
The 2-Day Detox Plan can be taken over a two day period to help you feel energized and revitalised by detoxifying the body, at any time or particularly after excessive drinking or eating.
Recommended Daily Intake of 2 Day Detox Plan Liquid :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two large tablespoonfuls (approx. 20ml) in a glass and dilute with 30- 40ml of water or fruit juice.
For best results use over two days, take three times on day ONE and twice on day two and drink plenty of water.
Avoid excessive sugar, alcohol and fatty foods during the course.
** NO ADDED SALT OR SUGAR
** ALL HERBS ARE FROM PLANT EXTRACTS
** FREE FROM YEAST, GLUTEN, CORN, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, DAIRY, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES & FLAVOURINGS
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle