Adios contains a mixture of natural herbal ingredients and extracts. It is a traditional herbal medicine to aid slimming – used alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise.
Each tablet contains: 120mg of extract (as dry extract) from Bladderwrack thallus (Fucus vesiculosus L.) Extraction solvent 30% methanol. Other ingredients are: Tablet core: lactose monohydrate,sodium starch glycollate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (E341), talc, magnesium stearate. Tablet coating: titanium dioxide (E171), talc, kaolin light, sucrose, acacia.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
This product does not require any special storage conditions.
Always close the cap tightly after use.
Preparation and Usage
Oral use only.
For adults (18 years and above): One Adios tablet three times a day. Adios MAX should be taken as part of a calorie-controlled diet combined with extra exercise.
The use in children and adolescents under 18 years and the elderly is not recommended.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
You shouldn’t take Adios Max Tablets if you are;
- Hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under 18 years or if you are elderly.
- If you are taking other medicines or dietary supplements containing iodine.
- If you have been told by a doctor that you have a sugar intolerance as Adios Max contains lactose and sucrose.
- If you are being treated for a thyroid disorder.
- If you are taking anticoagulant treatments.