Bazuka Extra Strength gel is more than twice as strong as the regular Bazuka gel. It is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
- Water resistant, film forming gel containing: Salicylic acid 26% w/w
- Treatments of verrucas, warts, corns and callouses
- Adults, children and the elderly: apply 1 or 2 drops of the gel daily, and rub area with an emery board once a week
- No plasters necessary
- Removal can take several weeks
Before using Bazuka
Check that you really do have a verruca, wart, corn or callus before using Bazuka. Warts have a rough cauliflower-like appearance, whereas verrucas are flatter and appear on the sole of the foot. Verrucas have a small black “core” that looks like a dot in the centre, surrounded by a lighter, often white, ring. Corns and calluses are thick, hard pads of skin and are generally caused by tight-fitting shoes. If you are unsure, see a doctor before trying Bazuka.
Do not use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel on the face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genitals.
How to use Bazuka
Use Bazuka daily on the affected area until the corn/wart/verruca/callus has disappeared. This can take up to 3 months. Perform the following steps once per day:
- Carefully peel off any Bazuka that has been applied previously.
- Soak the affected area in warm water for a few minutes, to soften the skin.
- Dry the area thoroughly.
- Remove the cap of the Bazuka tube. It’s really important not to squeeze any out at this stage, as Bazuka will irritate you if it gets on any unaffected areas.
- Spread a thin coat onto the top of the corn/wart/verruca/callus. You must not allow Bazuka to come into contact with healthy skin.
- Allow the Bazuka to dry for a few minutes.
- Replace the cap on the Bazuka tube.
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel forms a protective, water-resistant layer that works away at the wart/verruca/callus/corn.
Note that warts and verrucas are infectious, so do not share any towels with others if you have a wart or verruca. Corns and calluses are not infectious though.
Bazuka – Ingredients
Active ingredient: salicylic acid 26.0% w/w.
Other ingredients: camphor, povidone, pyroxylin, ethanol, acetone.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click Here.