Bazuka Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
Bazuka Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
Salicylic Acid 12% w/w and Lactic Acid 4% w/w. Also contains: Camphor, Pyroxylin, Ethanol and Ethyl Acetate.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C.
Always replace the cap tightly after use.
The product is highly flammable. Keep it away from flames or ignition sources.
Preparation and Usage
Carefully apply a thin coating (1 or 2 drops) of Bazuka Gel to the surface of the verruca, wart, corn or callus once every night, and allow to dry.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
- Do not use Bazuka Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid, lactic acid or any of the other ingredients of Bazuka Gel.
- Do not use the gel if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet.
- Do not use the gel anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area.
- Do not use the gel on birthmarks, moles (especially pigmented moles), warts with hairs growing from them, facial warts or any other spots. If you are unsure whether you have a wart, verruca, corn or callus that is suitable for treatment with Bazuka, ask your doctor or pharmacist before starting treatment.
Take special care when using this product:
- Apply the gel carefully, to the wart, verruca, corn or callus only, by squeezing the tube very gently:
- take care not to apply the gel to surrounding healthy skin, especially on young children’s delicate skin, because when used incorrectly it may cause irritation or pain; do not apply excessive amounts of gel.
- Keep the gel away from your eyes, nose, and mouth, and from broken skin, cuts and grazes.
- Avoid spillage as this may cause damage to you, your clothing and your possessions: do not fold the tube because this may damage it and make it leak.
- The product is volatile and highly flammable. Do not use it near flames or ignition sources (eg burning cigarettes or anything else that might ignite it).
- Avoid inhaling the vapour from the gel