Bazuka Sub-Zero is a freezing treatment used to permanently remove warts and verrucas. It is a home treatment based on the cryotherapy methods used by dermatologists, that often removes warts with just one use. It can be used by anyone over the age of four. Each pack contains materials for 12 freeze applications.
Bazuka Sub-Zero is the only product to use a patented technology called Verrukill. This device ensures that the freezing agent is released accurately and safely. This means that you can hone in on stubborn warts and verrucas instead of dealing with any side effects.
Dimethyl ether, liquid propane gas – in a pressurized aerosol.
- Keep in a cool, safe place out of the reach and sight of children.
- Extremely flammable.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or temperatures higher than 50oC.
- Do not pierce or burn, even when empty.
- Do not store near anything that could set light to it.
- After use, always replace the dome-shaped safety cap in the OFF position (or remove the safety cap from the aerosol can).
- Make sure the can is empty before disposal.
Preparation and Usage
Before treatment: soak area in warm water and file down surface with file or pumice. The device has to be assembled correctly in order to work. This is simple to do. Place a foam piece into the nozzle followed by the protective cap. The device will only depress if the arrows on the cap and aerosol align to the “on” position. Once this is done push down to discharge the freezing agent into the foam applicator. Then apply to wart or verruca for the suggested time.
After treatment: Please be aware that with all freeze treatments, blistering, redness and tenderness is most likely to occur. Do not pop the blisters or pick at the treated area. Instead keep the area clean and protect it with a plaster.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
Do not use Bazuka Sub-Zero:
- On children under 4 (but please bear in mind this may be very painful for any child).
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If you have diabetes of suffer with poor blood circulation on your hands or feet.
- Anywhere on your face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genitals.
- On birthmarks moles with hairs growing from them or any other spots.
- On sensitive skin, cut skin, diseased or itchy skin.
- Along-side any other type of wart/verruca treatment.
Important! Store in a cool place. This product must be operated by an adult.