Braggs Medicinal Charcoal Tablets are developed from activated charcoal to provide 100% natural relief for indigestion, wind, and heartburn. These tablets are safe to use even during pregnancy and lactation.
The active substance is activated charcoal 300mg/tablet. Other ingredients are icing sugar, starch, gum tragacanth, magnesium stearate.
Keep out of reach and sight of children, Store below 25°C. Secure lid firmly when not in use.
Preparation and Usage
Adults, including elderly and children over 12 years: 2-4 tablets after meals, 3 times a day. Chew or swallow with liquid.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and are Kosher
May be used during pregnancy and breast feeding
Not suitable for children under 12 years old
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
Do not use JL Braggs Medicinal Charcoal if you:
- Are taking other medication consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Taking other medication:
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking activated charcoal, it is a powerful adsorbent and may reduce the effect of other medication if taken at the same time.
Taking JL Braggs Medicinal Charcoal with food and drink:
- May be taken by mouth before or after meals with drink, alternately the tablets may be chewed.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
- May be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Driving and using machinery:
- No effect on ability to drive or use of machinery has been observed.