Care Vira Soothe Cooling Gel 50g contains “Osmo Care” a unique patented technology that has been clinically proven to relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox by cooling the skin and thereby relieving itching.
- Relieves the irritating symptoms of chickenpox.
- Unique patented technology, Osmo Care.
- Clinically proven.
- Helps reduce long-term scarring.
- Supports natural healing.
- Suitable for children over 6 months.
Care Vira Soothe Cooling Gel 50g can be used all over the face and body and by protecting the skin’s environment, it allows the skin to heal naturally which can help reduce long-term scarring.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water. Does not contain preservatives.
Directions for Use:
Wash and dry your hands before and after using Care Vira Soothe Cooling Gel.
Rub the gel into the skin sparingly with a light massaging action.
Apply two to three times a day or whenever relief is needed.
Care Vira Soothe Cooling Gel can be used all over the face and body.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Children below the age of 6 months as well as adults suffering with chickenpox should consult a GP before using Care Vira Soothe Cooling Gel.
If you child develops a fever, the rash spreads to the eyes, or if the skin around the spots becomes swollen, painful or very red, seek medical advice straight away.
Also seek the advice of your GP if you are not sure that the condition is actually chickenpox.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with plenty of clean water. Should an irritation persist, seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Adults, the elderly and children under 6 months: Should only be treated under medical supervision.
- If sensitive to any of the ingredients, wash the affected area with soap and water and seek medical advice.
- If accidentally swallowed rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice.
- Store below 25C.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the packaging.
- Keep away from sources of heat.