Cystopurin granules (with natural cranberry juice extract) is an effective relief from the symptoms of cystitis. At the first burning, stinging signs of cystitis you need relief fast. This is where Cystopurin can help. Cystopurin is a low-sodium 48 hour treatment for the symptoms of cystitis. Each pack contains 6 sachets which mix with water to make cranberry flavour drinks.
Cystopurin works by counteracting the acidity of your urine, helping to relieve the burning, stinging pain on passing water. Beginning the Cystopurin treatment at the first signs of attack will usually help you feel better within a few hours.
Potassium citrate 3g. Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Citric acid (E330), Aspartame (E951), natural Cranberry flavours (flavours contain Cranberry extracts with Sugar and Ethanol). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
Cystopurin is taken as a drink.
Adults and children aged 6 years and above: Empty the contents of one sachet into a small glass of cold water (200ml) and stir until the granules dissolve to give a fruit flavoured drink. Take one sachet dissolved in water, three times daily for two days.
All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment.
If symptoms persist longer than the 48 hour treatment you should consult your doctor.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
DO NOT take Cystopurin:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to potassium citrate or any of the other ingredients in Cystopurin.
- If you have a history of kidney disease.
Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if any of the following apply to you:
- A history of heart problems.
- Urine that is dark or cloudy, or has blood in it.
- Unusually heavy vaginal discharge.
- Stomach, groin or back pain.
- High body temperature and general tiredness.
- You suffer from phenylketonuria, since this product contains aspartame.