Gaviscon Double Action Mixed Berries Flavour Chewable tablets bring long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. They get to work in two different ways:
1) neutralising excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort (white layer)
2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest (pink layer)
Each chewable tablet contains: 250mg sodium alginate, 106.5mg sodium hydrogen carbonate and 187.5mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients. Other ingredients: Contains aspartame (E951). If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine. Contains carmoisine lake (E122).
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
Preparation and Usage
For oral administration. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Adults and children over 12 years: When symptoms occur take TWO to FOUR tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
Do not take Gaviscon Double Action Mixed Berries Flavour Chewable Tablets:
- If you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
Contains Sodium and Calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these please consult your doctor before taking this product.
Contains Sucrose (see leaflet for further information).
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Gaviscon Double Action Mixed Berries Flavour Chewable Tablets if you:
- have severe kidney problems
- have electrolyte disturbance causing low level of phosphate in the blood (hypophosphatemia).
- suffer or have suffered from significant kidney or heart disease, as certain salts could interfere with these diseases (talk to your doctor regarding the salt content).
- know you have reduced amounts of gastric acid in your stomach, as this product may be less effective.