WHAT GLUTAROL IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
• Glutarol is a paint for treating warts and verrucas. Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
• Glutarol is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
• The active ingredient in this product is glutaraldehyde.
• The active ingredient works by:
– killing the virus that causes the wart or verruca;
– drying the wart / verruca and surrounding skin, so helping to prevent the infection from spreading.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click Here.