Helps overcome your urge to smoke, its perfect for people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Nicorette is a great way to help you quit smoking and includes 4 mg of nicotine, It is perfect for any smoker’s arsenal when they wish to begin their stop smoking journey. An easy on the go gum is for the relief from cravings throughout the day whether you are trying to quit smoking all together or just reduce the amount of cigarettes that you smoke throughout the day. It is used to help smokers ready to stop smoking immediately and also to help smokers who need to cut down their cigarette use before stopping.This gum is perfect for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Per piece:Nicotine (4mg), hewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate Peppermint Oil, Menthol, Magnesium Oxide, E171, E321, Talc, Acacia, Carnauba Wa
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Most people use between 8 and 12 pieces of gum a day
- You should not use more than 15 pieces a day
- Use only one piece of gum at a time
- Chew a piece of Nicorette Gum when you feel the urge to smoke
- Only use one gum at a time and use the Nicorette Chewing Technique
The Nicorette Chewing Technique:
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong
- Rest between gum and cheek
- Chew again when the taste has faded
- Keep chewing like this for about half an hour
- After this time the gum will have lost its strength and you should dispose of it carefully
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
- Do not use; if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years, if you have or recently had heart problems, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below, if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
You should consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before using Nicorette Gum if:
- you have heart disease (including heart attack and disorders of heart rate and/or rhythm) or have suffered a stroke for which you are in hospital
- you have high blood pressure that is not adequately controlled by treatment
- you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer and/or inflammation of the oesophagus
- you have serious liver or kidney disease
- you have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma
- you have diabetes
- you are taking any other medicines such as theophylline, clozapine or ropinirole
- you have been told you have an intolerance to certain sugars