NICORETTE® QuickMist spray is a unique form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), an instant release mouth spray that gets to work on cravings in 60 seconds. The new mouth spray format is the first of its kind, and exclusive from NICORETTE®. It is easy to use, discreet and convenient -perfect for tackling those nasty nicotine cravings on the go.
Per lozenge: Nicotine (1ml), Propylene Glycol, Anhydrous Ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Levomenthol, Mint Flavour, Cooling Flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Hydrochloric Acid, Purified Water.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children and animals. Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Please note that it is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays equates to the nicotine from 1 cigarette.
- Use one spray at first, directing into mouth.
- If your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes, use a second spray.
- If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays, but 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour is recommended.
- Do not exceed 2 sprays per dose, or 4 sprays per hour, or 64 sprays per day.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use – Click here
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- May initially cause mouth and throat irritation
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme