NovoPen Echo is a re-usable pen injector designed for single patient use by diabetes patients for the self-injection of insulin. The pen injector allows the user to dial required doses from 0.5 to 30 units in 0.5-unit increments.
- Has a dose memory that helps you remember the number of units you last injected and the time passed since that injection.
- The pen is durable, which means that you can reuse it. When you have used all the insulin in a cartridge, you simply replace it with a new one
- Strong design that is built to last up to 5 years
How to use:
- Designed to use with penfill 3ml insulin cartridges and NovoTwist or Novofine disposable needles up to a length of 8mm.
- See package insert for more details