Instant relief means your nose should feel clearer almost straight away and last for up to 8 hours.
- Decongestant Nasal Spray.
- Contains Oxymetazoline.
- For the relief of a blocked nose.
- Will relieve blocked noses due to hay-fever and sinusitis.
- A handy squeeze bottle.
- Provides relief for up to 8 hours.
- For adults and children over 12 years old.
Vicks Sinex Decongestant Nasal Spray will even help to clear your nose when you are suffering from hay fever and sinusitis.
- Use at first signs of a blocked nose.
- Hold bottle upright and insert into nostril.
- Give the bottle a quick, sharp squeeze and breathe in deeply through the nose.
- 1-2 sprays up each nostril every 6-8 hours.
Warnings and Cautions:
Always read the leaflet/label. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not suitable for children under 12 years.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% w/v, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Tyloxapol Citric Acid Anhydrous, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Menthol Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Eucalyptol, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.